[BOP] Lake Event Payment Link
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Birds Of Prey -> General Forum

#1: No icon [BOP] Lake Event Payment Link Author: tdawg PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:01 pm
    —
After we get a head count and determine how much everyone owes, you will click on the donate button below to make your payment.

Please do not make a payment at this time.

Thank You,
tdawg

#2: No icon Re: [BOP] Lake Event Payment Link Author: nuknfutsLocation: nacho city PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:46 pm
    —
Sounds great bro, I think we need to set the deadline to the end of August for sign up.  And with that being said I also think that we should require 50 dollar deposit  upon sign up and the balance due no later than September 30th. Please keep in mind that there are chances that you will get money back because of people joining later.

#3: No icon Re: [BOP] Lake Event Payment Link Author: nuknfutsLocation: nacho city PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:05 am
    —
Here's the deal, we have a fantastic opportunity to meet each other on a great vacation! I am not going to bend over back wards to motivate or invigorate people to attend.  If you are interested then please respond, otherwise lose your shot at a great weekend, but we would rather see you there! Please register by the end of September or prices are subject to go up.

#4: No icon Re: [BOP] Lake Event Payment Link Author: tonawandaresLocation: Eastern Missouri PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:04 pm
    —
nuknfuts wrote (View Post):
Here's the deal, we have a fantastic opportunity to meet each other on a great vacation! I am not going to bend over back wards to motivate or invigorate people to attend.  If you are interested then please respond, otherwise lose your shot at a great weekend, but we would rather see you there! Please register by the end of September or prices are subject to go up.

oh...you'll bend over alright

#5: No icon Re: [BOP] Lake Event Payment Link Author: nuknfutsLocation: nacho city PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:12 pm
    —
lmao! get your sexy fic ass in ts when you get a chance bud

#6: No icon Re: [BOP] Lake Event Payment Link Author: gutzzz PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:17 pm
    —
did anyone pout how much per person its going to be yet because i might make the trip with the wife (if thats allowed.....)  i need a driver lol no operator's liscense is my fav ticket

#7: No icon Re: [BOP] Lake Event Payment Link Author: tdawg PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:33 am
    —
gutzzz wrote (View Post):
did anyone pout how much per person its going to be yet because i might make the trip with the wife (if thats allowed.....)  i need a driver lol no operator's liscense is my fav ticket

Would run you about $85.00 per person.

Birds Of Prey -> General Forum

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1