Forum Index Search Usergroups Edit your profile Members Login, Check Messages

Arcade Ranks Staff Statistics Board Rules Forum FAQ Log in

Search for at
Birds Of Prey Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
any one up to get shot General Forum pepaw 1 Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:47 pm
nuknfuts View latest post
Nukinfutz on Playerunknowns Battlegrounds? General Forum TnemmoCoN 0 Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:30 am
TnemmoCoN View latest post
EXP Courses and List General Forum pepaw 5 Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:04 am
tonawandares View latest post
Battlefield 5 General Forum nuknfuts 1 Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:52 am
Checking for a pulse... General Forum BOP_RAVEN 20 Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:04 pm
An Alternative to TeamSpeak: Discord General Forum BOP_RAVEN 0 Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:34 pm
BOP_RAVEN View latest post
Why do people quit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Birds Of Prey Forum Index  » BATTLEFIELD 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BOiP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:36 am Post subject: No icon Why do people quit? Reply with quote
Sad  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation  Arrow  Shocked I have been wondering why people from the clan quit games just because they die.  On an honest note, I would love to support our Battlefield 4 server financially, but I can't see doing it when no one stays in game. Iit seems to happen A LOT when I come in game and get a kill streak or two going...and I feel like maybe I should play a little nicer and just LET you kill me. And I think you really don't want that but that's the feeling I get.   I get killed my share, and I don't HACK like Raven and Gontiru!!!! Seriously,  I think my skills have improved because I have been in games like you guys and stuck with it even though I die a lot.  Dying makes me better.   I have had plenty of MINUS KDR's, PLENTY! I just can't see backing off playing the game 100 and 10 percent when I do...I think we need to take a good hard look at whether or not we really want a server of our own, because there's just too much rage quitting amongst us.  And also, I have decided to not be in team-speak because  of most of what I hear is moaning and groaning about who's hacking, who's cheating...and it gets in my craw. I usually don't have a good experience in team-speak and I don't say much because I project that you wouldn't like what I am thinking...I really want us to get along and enjoy each other, and I would really like to support the clan, but  at this point I can't do it.  And if this is just the way it is...then, it's just the way it is.

I note also that Pepaw removed his tags a very long time ago...and I don't know fully what this is about, nothing really,, but I wonder. What I'm saying may be nothing that he feels or thinks.  I think we need to take a good hard look at what's going on and if we're real men make some concerted effort and decisions to change our actions.

And if I've stepped on your metaphorical toes, remember they are just metaphorical.  And this is only MY OPINION!  And I say all of this because I CARE!

love, Zomboip

pepaw
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Why do people quit? Reply with quote
I have told all that play bf4 on  the server that I lag bad.so  you will find me playing on other servers  and I can play better on them.I do get out of the game and come back in so I don't let my kdr go to bad and  I have tryed to help get players in but it seems that some of us don't want them in.if some one comes in and kicks but o we  have to get them out of the server. and it seems that all of the one's that come in and they say put other maps on, they go play metro what's up with that.SO get your map list and we are going to put it in and if y'all don't get a list then don't tell me to put one in.when we have players in.because they leave  so help me get new players in team speak and the game Embarassed

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Birds Of Prey Forum Index  »  BATTLEFIELD 4 Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: